GSMHUM REPAIRING FORUM

LOGIN TO SEE FORUM STUFF

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GSMHUM REPAIRING FORUM

LOGIN TO SEE FORUM STUFF

GSMHUM REPAIRING FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GSMHUM REPAIRING FORUM

Finding The Best Solutions

---Visit : www.dawateislami.com.pk---

Latest topics

» j7 prime no power fixed
How to hack iCloud ID on iPhone 4 (procedure inside) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 1:56 am by GSM-HUM

» free whatsapp status videos
How to hack iCloud ID on iPhone 4 (procedure inside) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2020 5:31 pm by jawedakht

» htc desire 600 firmware (link inside)
How to hack iCloud ID on iPhone 4 (procedure inside) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 1:40 am by GSM-HUM

» Moto All Gen Auto Flasher Script v8.2 | Root | Bootloader Unlock and More
How to hack iCloud ID on iPhone 4 (procedure inside) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 1:13 am by GSM-HUM

»  Motorola NO Network After Frp Solution Here
How to hack iCloud ID on iPhone 4 (procedure inside) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 1:07 am by GSM-HUM

» How To Find Right Firmware For Moto
How to hack iCloud ID on iPhone 4 (procedure inside) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 12:41 am by GSM-HUM

» Z3x Box Samsung Tool Pro 24.3 Update Hot Cracked Free Download 1000000%Working
How to hack iCloud ID on iPhone 4 (procedure inside) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 3:00 pm by jawedakht

» BSNL Penta WS707C Lcd Light Problem Need Solution Snap Inside
How to hack iCloud ID on iPhone 4 (procedure inside) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 12:42 pm by jawedakht

» MICROMAX ALL OG FLASH FILE AND FLASH TOOL HERE
How to hack iCloud ID on iPhone 4 (procedure inside) I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 5:11 pm by kamran90901

Navigation

Affiliates

How to hack iCloud ID on iPhone 4 (procedure inside)

GSM-HUM
    GSM-HUM
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Number of posts : 431
    Registration date : 2008-06-16

How to hack iCloud ID on iPhone 4 (procedure inside) Empty How to hack iCloud ID on iPhone 4 (procedure inside)

Post by GSM-HUM Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:27 pm

In some case you forget your [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ID and could not activate it then this is the right thing you should do. The steps are not that hard but you should follow it carefully just to make sure that every process is completed as shown below.

Requirements:
    1. Windows 7
    2. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] v9.0 or higher

Instructions:
    Step 1: Download the following file at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Step 2: Do not connect your iPhone to the computer yet, download WinSCP517. Run the file called P-N-B.jar or P-N-BA.jar, if you have [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] rev A.

How to hack iCloud ID on iPhone 4 (procedure inside) Hack-id-icloud-png
    Step 3: Now you can plug-in your iPhone and put it to DFU mode. Wait until the screen get to this point.

How to hack iCloud ID on iPhone 4 (procedure inside) Hack-id-icloud-2-png
    Step 4: You will now see an Apple logo and a bar right below it. Launch PuTTY in PuTTY-0.63-RU-12/putty.org.ru/PuTTY and Enter localhost port: 2022.

Step 5: Then press Enter or соединиться and type in your account: login as: root & pass: alpine

Step 6: Enter the following command: mount.sh. Now run WinSCP. Enter localhost - port: 2022 - username: root - password: alpine then click Login. In the window that appears you press the back section to find mnt1 folder.

How to hack iCloud ID on iPhone 4 (procedure inside) Hack-id-icloud-2-png
    Step 7: Go to Applications > Here you will be able to find Setup.app and delete it. Close WinSCP.

Step 8: Back to PuTTY > type in Reboot_bak

How to hack iCloud ID on iPhone 4 (procedure inside) Hack-id-icloud-4-png
    Step 9: If you do not see any error message on the screen, just turn it off. Open up [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and select EXIT RECOVERY. That's it!! You're done

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 8:47 am