GSMHUM REPAIRING FORUM

LOGIN TO SEE FORUM STUFF

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GSMHUM REPAIRING FORUM

LOGIN TO SEE FORUM STUFF

GSMHUM REPAIRING FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GSMHUM REPAIRING FORUM

Finding The Best Solutions

---Visit : www.dawateislami.com.pk---

Latest topics

» j7 prime no power fixed
New tweaks: NoDelay64, No Yahoo! and NC Date Customizer I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 1:56 am by GSM-HUM

» free whatsapp status videos
New tweaks: NoDelay64, No Yahoo! and NC Date Customizer I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2020 5:31 pm by jawedakht

» htc desire 600 firmware (link inside)
New tweaks: NoDelay64, No Yahoo! and NC Date Customizer I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 1:40 am by GSM-HUM

» Moto All Gen Auto Flasher Script v8.2 | Root | Bootloader Unlock and More
New tweaks: NoDelay64, No Yahoo! and NC Date Customizer I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 1:13 am by GSM-HUM

»  Motorola NO Network After Frp Solution Here
New tweaks: NoDelay64, No Yahoo! and NC Date Customizer I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 1:07 am by GSM-HUM

» How To Find Right Firmware For Moto
New tweaks: NoDelay64, No Yahoo! and NC Date Customizer I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 12:41 am by GSM-HUM

» Z3x Box Samsung Tool Pro 24.3 Update Hot Cracked Free Download 1000000%Working
New tweaks: NoDelay64, No Yahoo! and NC Date Customizer I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 3:00 pm by jawedakht

» BSNL Penta WS707C Lcd Light Problem Need Solution Snap Inside
New tweaks: NoDelay64, No Yahoo! and NC Date Customizer I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 12:42 pm by jawedakht

» MICROMAX ALL OG FLASH FILE AND FLASH TOOL HERE
New tweaks: NoDelay64, No Yahoo! and NC Date Customizer I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 5:11 pm by kamran90901

Navigation

Affiliates

New tweaks: NoDelay64, No Yahoo! and NC Date Customizer

GSM-HUM
    GSM-HUM
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Number of posts : 431
    Registration date : 2008-06-16

New tweaks: NoDelay64, No Yahoo! and NC Date Customizer Empty New tweaks: NoDelay64, No Yahoo! and NC Date Customizer

Post by GSM-HUM Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:47 pm

Each morning we are going to give you a quick review on what's new in Cydia and which one are the most helpful one you should have. In today's post, I'm going to go over 3 new tweaks I just found included NoDelay64 by SkyFrost, No Yahoo! and NC Date Customizer are by Merlin.

NoDelay64

New tweaks: NoDelay64, No Yahoo! and NC Date Customizer Nodelay64-tweak-png

Have you ever experience a small delay on your iPhone 5s slide-to-unlock display? If so, you should install NoDelay64, this tweak will avoid that and you should get to see your Springboard faster. Available for free from the BigBoss repo.

No Yahoo!

New tweaks: NoDelay64, No Yahoo! and NC Date Customizer No-yahoo-tweak-png

I hardly ever use or visit the Yahoo web search anymore or even use any of their free services on my phone. I know most of you guys do not too. But then why are we keeping their stuff on our phone? No Yahoo is a new jailbreak tweak that will make sure that Yahoo not are being displayed in Notification Center, Stocks and Weather app. Downloadable from the BigBoss repo.

NC Date Customizer

New tweaks: NoDelay64, No Yahoo! and NC Date Customizer Nc-customize-tweak-png

The calendar app is one of my most used app and I know it the same to most of us here. It would be better if we can play around and customize date label in Notification Center right. That is why we have NC Date Customizer. You can install it from the BigBoss cydia.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:49 am