[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Troubleshooting hints on Nokia E5 LCD display light problem:
1. First try to replace the LCD screen display module.
2. Check the LCD pin connector, clean, re-solder it if necessary.
3. Check/read the VBAT voltage across the inductor coil, check the inductor coil too, replace if found damaged.
4. Trace the connection line paths of VLED-, VLED+ and the switching line.
5. Check/ replace the resistors near the LED driver IC.
6. Rehot, rework or replace the LED driver IC.