GSMHUM REPAIRING FORUM

LOGIN TO SEE FORUM STUFF

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GSMHUM REPAIRING FORUM

LOGIN TO SEE FORUM STUFF

GSMHUM REPAIRING FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GSMHUM REPAIRING FORUM

Finding The Best Solutions

---Visit : www.dawateislami.com.pk---

Latest topics

» j7 prime no power fixed
how to identify iphone models I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 1:56 am by GSM-HUM

» free whatsapp status videos
how to identify iphone models I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2020 5:31 pm by jawedakht

» htc desire 600 firmware (link inside)
how to identify iphone models I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 1:40 am by GSM-HUM

» Moto All Gen Auto Flasher Script v8.2 | Root | Bootloader Unlock and More
how to identify iphone models I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 1:13 am by GSM-HUM

»  Motorola NO Network After Frp Solution Here
how to identify iphone models I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 1:07 am by GSM-HUM

» How To Find Right Firmware For Moto
how to identify iphone models I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 12:41 am by GSM-HUM

» Z3x Box Samsung Tool Pro 24.3 Update Hot Cracked Free Download 1000000%Working
how to identify iphone models I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 3:00 pm by jawedakht

» BSNL Penta WS707C Lcd Light Problem Need Solution Snap Inside
how to identify iphone models I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 12:42 pm by jawedakht

» MICROMAX ALL OG FLASH FILE AND FLASH TOOL HERE
how to identify iphone models I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 5:11 pm by kamran90901

Navigation

Affiliates

how to identify iphone models

GSM-HUM
    GSM-HUM
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Number of posts : 431
    Registration date : 2008-06-16

how to identify iphone models Empty how to identify iphone models

Post by GSM-HUM Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:50 am

iPhone generations—such as the 3G/3GS and 4/4S—certain differences in appearance require particular attention to ensure the correct identification of your iPhone. To start, retrieve your iPhone's model number through the Settings > General > About menu. Note the Model and Capacity (round the capacity to the nearest 8, 16, 32, or 64 GB), then consult the list below for the model number’s corresponding name and physical description:

Model A1241 - The Apple iPhone 3G features a curved plastic body in either black or white. The matte gray imprint text differentiates this model from the iPhone 3GS (Released in July, 2008).

Model A1303 - The Apple iPhone 3GS features the same curved plastic body as the 3G model, with one exception: the 3GS's chrome imprint text matches the Apple logo (Released in June, 2009).

Model A1332 - The Apple iPhone 4 (GSM/AT&T variation) features a flat glass body with stainless steel bordering along the edges. This model of iPhone requires an AT&T MicroSIM card in order to place calls and access cellular data. Check the right edge of the casing for the SIM card tray (Released in June, 2010).

Model A1349 - The Apple iPhone 4 (CDMA/Verizon variation) features the same glass construction of the GSM model. However, Verizon uses SIM-less cellular technology. As a result, the right edge of the casing lacks a SIM tray (Released in February, 2011).

Model A1387 - The Apple iPhone 4S (GSM/CDMA) features the same body and design as the iPhone 4 but with more powerful features. Apple has added Siri (voice controlled intelligent personal assistant), which can be accessed by holding down the home key. The 4S is a world phone, which supports both GSM and CDMA networks (Released in October, 2011).

Model A1428 - The Apple iPhone 5 (AT&T & Canadian networks) features an all-new thinner and lighter body, while adding a bigger 4-inch screen. The phone also sports an all new aluminum back, which replaces the old glass back, found in the iPhone 4 and 4S (Released in September, 2012).

Model A1429 - The Apple iPhone 5 (CDMA) works on Sprint's and Verizon's LTE networks in the US and with KDDI in Japan. It will also support GSM global networks but will not support LTE in the US. It features an all-new thinner and lighter body, while adding a bigger 4-inch screen. The phone also sports an all new aluminum back, which replaces the old glass back, found in the iPhone 4 and 4S (Released in September, 2012).

Model A1429 - The Apple iPhone 5 (GSM) is designed to support LTE networks in Asia, Australia, and Europe. This is essentially the “world” version of the iPhone 5. It features an all-new thinner and lighter body, while adding a bigger 4-inch screen. The phone also sports an all new aluminum back, which replaces the old glass back, found in the iPhone 4 and 4S (Released in September, 2012)

Still need help determining your exact model? Enter your iPhone’s serial number here to find your exact model name and number. The serial number will be on the back of the device, in iTunes, and in settings under general>about.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:18 pm