GSMHUM REPAIRING FORUM

LOGIN TO SEE FORUM STUFF

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GSMHUM REPAIRING FORUM

LOGIN TO SEE FORUM STUFF

GSMHUM REPAIRING FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
GSMHUM REPAIRING FORUM

Finding The Best Solutions

---Visit : www.dawateislami.com.pk---

Latest topics

» j7 prime no power fixed
..::Yahoo Messenger 10 Final New::.. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2021 1:56 am by GSM-HUM

» free whatsapp status videos
..::Yahoo Messenger 10 Final New::.. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2020 5:31 pm by jawedakht

» htc desire 600 firmware (link inside)
..::Yahoo Messenger 10 Final New::.. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2018 1:40 am by GSM-HUM

» Moto All Gen Auto Flasher Script v8.2 | Root | Bootloader Unlock and More
..::Yahoo Messenger 10 Final New::.. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 1:13 am by GSM-HUM

»  Motorola NO Network After Frp Solution Here
..::Yahoo Messenger 10 Final New::.. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 1:07 am by GSM-HUM

» How To Find Right Firmware For Moto
..::Yahoo Messenger 10 Final New::.. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2018 12:41 am by GSM-HUM

» Z3x Box Samsung Tool Pro 24.3 Update Hot Cracked Free Download 1000000%Working
..::Yahoo Messenger 10 Final New::.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 3:00 pm by jawedakht

» BSNL Penta WS707C Lcd Light Problem Need Solution Snap Inside
..::Yahoo Messenger 10 Final New::.. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 12:42 pm by jawedakht

» MICROMAX ALL OG FLASH FILE AND FLASH TOOL HERE
..::Yahoo Messenger 10 Final New::.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 5:11 pm by kamran90901

Navigation

Affiliates

2 posters

..::Yahoo Messenger 10 Final New::..

GSM-HUM
    GSM-HUM
    Administrator
    Administrator

Male Number of posts : 431
    Registration date : 2008-06-16

..::Yahoo Messenger 10 Final New::.. Empty ..::Yahoo Messenger 10 Final New::..

Post by GSM-HUM Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:29 am

..::Yahoo Messenger 10 Final New::.. Th.03c1a4399e

Yahoo Messenger 10 Final New | 11 Mb
    Yahoo Messenger is a free service that allows you to see when friends come online and to send them instant messages. It also can alert you to new e-mail in your Yahoo Mail or Yahoo Personals accounts, or when you have upcoming events recorded in your Yahoo Calendar. Yahoo Messenger offers firewall support, a standby mode that minimizes the program until an Internet connection is made, the ability to save and print your conversations, and a tabbed interface that provides quick access to your favorite stocks, news, and sports scores.

Other features include the ability to create a chat room automatically, stock price alerts, the ability to send messages to friends (even if they're not online when you are), a Quick Compact mode that hides the Messenger tools to maximize your viewing area, Messenger Themes, and voice chat, which allows you to talk for free to any**** else on the Internet. It also includes Launchcast Radio, Yahoo Games, and Yahoo Audibles. Using a Webcam, you can see who you're chatting with or view the Webcam of any Yahoo member who has granted you access.

http://rapidshare.com/files/177824234/Yahoo_Messenger_10_Final_New.rar
    nayon_tel
    nayon_tel

Male Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2009-08-06

..::Yahoo Messenger 10 Final New::.. Empty Re: ..::Yahoo Messenger 10 Final New::..

Post by nayon_tel Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:05 pm

Thank you...................

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:13 pm